Monday, September 30, 2013

Goodbye National Sewing Month + Awesome stain removal

Howdy folks!...I hope everything is going good with everyone; I've been doing just fine myself....I'm starving but its the "bleh starving" because you don't know what you want to eat....you just feel like a hostage....I haven't sewn anything in the last few days either...I've just been at my friend's new place watching football.....
Today is the last day of September; which is the last day of National Sewing Month....All of us folks that sew don't really worry about the end of this month because we sew no matter what month it is but it always feels kinds melancholy when this month ends.....well to me it does....I may sew up some things today but at this point I don't know what those things may be....I have a slight headache too; and it may be because I'm hungry.....
This post is really to show off my awesome stain removal solution I copped from where?...You guessed it; Hancock's Fabrics!...when you get your fabric cut at the cutting table there are always awesome products sitting there just in case you may need them...one day while patiently waiting my turn, I noticed a little bottle that claimed big things....As I read the back of the bottle, it claimed that it could remove: oil, paint, blood, ink, like basically anything...and it also said it was environmentally safe....OMGoshhh a miracle product?....Why yes, yes it is!!!!!....this product is called "Grandma's Secret Spot Remover" and its friggin' AWESOME!!!!!...I thought I had ruined one of my favorite tote bags a while ago when it accidentally fell and rubbed against my friend's car tire....it had thee biggest, worst stain on it and I was sure it would NEVER come out...I washed it twice and that evil stain just sat there...Just yesterday I put Grandma to the test....that stain came out almost instantly!!!!! and it was old!!!!!...I just put a few drops of the stain remover on it and lightly scrubbed it with a damp towel and ta da!...no more stain!!!!!...so I guess this post is to HIGHLY recommend this product for your household and sewing room and to say so long to September....Seriously, go get some of this stuff....Talk to you folks soon!
~~MsKRS~~

I once read a blog where a lady said she used her saliva to get blood out of her fabric after she pricked herself with a pin....she said it worked but ummmm that's just a little too much for me, I would rather use this stuff....(yikes!! spit?! oh nooooo).....

No comments:

Post a Comment