Monday, March 4, 2013

Butterick Beauties

Hey yall!....Last night I started on my dress and finished it sometime early this morning...at like 2 am this morning...I never worry about the time though, as long as I'm sewing....I opted to whip up another dress from one of my new patterns I ordered from Butterick's new line of patterns....I whipped up the See & Sew B5871 View A....It came together pretty easily just like the pattern indicated...My Mother used to like sewing with Butterick Patterns too and now I know why...they are easy to understand and can be modified easily...Which is great for me because I almost never make the pattern how its written...I always put my own spin on em'....this dress is no exception...I used a seersucker type fabric that has a slight stretch...the pattern called for a knit fabric but I just didn't see this pattern looking Spring-y using a knit...I like the way it came out; maybe I will try a printed knit on View B....Well let me share the photos now so I can get back in my sewing room...maybe I can whip up something else today!....;)
XOXOXOX
MsKRS

Purty dress

A shot of the back

Super cool neckline!


My new Butterick Patterns...

No comments:

Post a Comment