Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy Friday from MsKRS

Hey everybody!...it's so pretty outside and that sunshine has me forgetting all my issues...at least for a minute....I love that warmth...its almost 85 degrees here today and I am feeling good!....I just wanted to share a flick of myself this afternoon because of course I am wearing some clothes I whipped up myself!...
Today I am relaxing in a self-drafted maxi skirt and DIY tank top...now I didn't make the tank top myself but I did dye it the color it is today!...I found some dye on sale at the fabric store and the color came out well...I will grab more when I see it...the tank was originally White.....well let me get off this Internet and go have some fun in the sun!  Talk to everyone soon!

 
and the color of the dye was "Spring Green"...pretty cool huh?...and I just love my skirt...so comfy on this day when I feel like a busted can of biscuits...(menses time; TMI?..) LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment