Wednesday, February 27, 2013

You aint nothin' but a houndstooth skirt?

Good afternoon folks!...I'm going to run a few errands today including getting my daughter some new glasses and picking up a few things from Target...This is my outfit this afternoon with my self-drafted skirt, Bucket Bag (courtesy of Ms. Lisa Lam's Bucket Bag pattern), and my DIY necklace...Now all these things have been showcased before on the blog but I have since started to show photos of me actually wearing the cool stuff I whip up...I just measured myself for the skirt and it came out nice...I used the leftover fabric to make a cool sash to match...My bag I made a while ago with some sweet elephant fabric (I love elephants; have I ever shared that fact about myself?) and my necklace is a new creation I made a couple weeks ago....I feel so accomplished when I wear my own clothes and I know that no one will "match" me!...not that I mind that..;)
Well I guess I will share the photos now....
~~MsKRS~~
XOXOXOXOX



No comments:

Post a Comment