Sunday, February 24, 2013

Certain blogs lead to Bread Pudding

Good evening folks!....Some of you know I like sweets every now and then but they have to be super tasty; hence my Sugar Donut Muffins I have been baking so much lately (they are featured on another post)....Since I can now make the muffins in my sleep I was onto finding something else to whip up....Earlier, while not particularly looking for any specific recipe I saw a few for Bread Pudding (I was on Pinterest)...Even one of my sewing friends tweeted about her family enjoying some tonight....Now while my palate believes it likes Bread Pudding, I seem to always be disappointed when I get my hands on some....One time my huny and me went out to Famous Dave's one night....To make a long story short I didn't care for the food or the dessert which just so happened to be Bread Pudding...theirs had a Cognac sauce which grossed it out even more because it made it soggy...I tried it again at a potluck and I didn't like it then either...this one had some sort of caramel sauce that was waaaayyyy too sweet and the bread part of it seemed undercooked...But knowing that I really do like sweet breads (not brains! lol!) of course I opted to finally try my own hand at making it...It came out really tasty!...I made a few variations of course to fit my taste but the recipe is super cool and easy..I believe it is meant to be served with Cool Whip or whipped cream but I'm thinking ice cream!!!!!...Is that too much?.hahahahaha!...I'm sharing the link to find the recipe...I hope the pretty lady wont mind over at: 2wired2tired.com (to find the recipe for this dessert and other tidbits as well!)...Photo of my Bread Pudding below:


No comments:

Post a Comment