Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Well looka' there!

Hey yall!...I have been getting poked and stabbed by pins for a few hours but the end result I am very proud of...I am getting better at this bag making thing; I must give myself some credit....My Bag Making Bible is a true asset as I use techniques from the book constantly...on my new bag set, I learned how to make gussets and tried another zipper technique...the new zipper technique makes matching zippy pouch look neater, more profesh (in my girl Lisa Lam's wording)....I wish I had a dressform soooo bad because I know I would have much more clothes to share...I may end up getting one soon...I hope so....I have to go to the stores a little later (Target, Save Mart, Joann's)....my huny promised me the new SewItAll Volume 4 and I am NOT going to let him forget it!...hehehehe!....Well let me share the latest MsKRS' creations, I dont wanna bore you with my rambling....I can talk forever, especially when around good friends and my beers!...ttys!
XOXOXOXOXOX
~~MsKRS~~

Hot off my machine!...Finished just this afternoon! :)

Koi

Cobalt Koi and Dots by MsKRS


super cute huh?

My new sunglasses case....I believe I showed this off already...oh well here it is again!

Peek-A-Boo Sunnies!

1 comment:

  1. Lookin Good! I am jealous that I'm not sewing too! Love that new bag too. Janelle

    ReplyDelete