Monday, June 18, 2012

I survived!

Hey yall!...I survived my last two courses and passed them too!...that means I get a little break.....my final grades havn't posted yet but my units show im good!..whew!...(remember, I was taking Statistics)...and I have been taking advantage of that break already by sewing up a few new things...I have been sewing up clothes, (no piccies of my new skirt) but I will share my new sunglasses case and zippy pouches....(did I already show you the one with the kitties?)....I wanted to make a bag but I didnt feel like the dedication today...so I opted to sew a few small things....My daughter also graduated from high school recently as well!....let me stop rambling and show you the stuff...LOL...
XOXOXOXOXOX
~~MsKRS~~







I am soooooo proud of her! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment