Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Its too windy

Hey yall!...it has been a very windy couple of days so I have been inside....I have thee worst allergies in the world....with finals coming up fast, I haven't had a lot of time to sew....I did manage to make a tote bag though....it was my first applique bag I ever created....when finals are over, I am challenging myself to sew through Lisa Lam's new book "A Bag For All Reasons"....(I love that little lady)...she has some super cool bags in there....matter of fact the first one is a IPad case that is very cute....although I will probably alter it to make it more "purse-y" because I dont own an IPad! LOL....I was also able to get some super cool striped fabric that will be super cute maxi skirts after finals as well!....Hancock's is having a bad arse sale on everything right now...I took advantage......I know I should be writing but I have to sew something first.....hehehehe!...ttys.....
X0X0X0X0X0X0X
~~MsKRS~~

PS...I also wanted to add the pouch I created....I love cats...Did you know that?....I love those little furry folks....(because they have such huge personalities)....can you spot the Pound Puppy I created in high school?....the world turns round and round.....who woulda thunk it?....I love sewing...;)

 MsKRS' first applique bag....whadaya think?...;)



Two of my most prized possessions.....This lady is a bag-making genius!  Visit U-Handbag if you need more convincing....very cool, speedy service and they are in the UK!....All around good folks and stuff....

No comments:

Post a Comment