Thursday, May 23, 2013

Polka Dots + New Look Patterns

Howdy folks!...I have been kinda busy lately and I've had hardly any time to sew up stuff....my life seems so empty when I don't sew; one of thee main reasons I always have to at least see someone else's projects or I get serious withdrawals....but wearing the clothes I wear ALWAYS perks me up....
I went with my huny today to a couple of places (he wants a new car) and I wore my pretty polka dot dress on my outing....I got a ton of compliments on it (I already know its very cute; yes I'm tooting my own horn a little)...I love, love, love to say "why thank you, I made it myself!"....Most of the time when I get dressed I have created my entire outfit and that is some kinda coolness I tell you what! :)....Well I really didn't have much to say this go 'round, and I will share the piccies now.....TTYS
~~MsKRS~~



I made this simple tote bag a while back....Ms. Lisa Lam loved it so much she still features it on her website; U-Handbag under "Eye Candy"!....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment