Thursday, July 10, 2014

A Singer and a simple tote

Good evening everybody!...I do hope all is well....I'm just sitting here kinda just relaxing in my sewing room and drinking some lemon water that I probably put too many lemons in....I need another bottle of water to get all the goodness out of the lemons because they are definitely still lemony!...this little post will only have a couple of pictures as it is to only introduce my new bestie and show off a purse I whipped up in an hour last night before I went to bed last night...
Now my new bestie is a guy and his name is Greyson...Here he is...


Now is he not thee cutest?...I got him earlier in the week and tried him out last night to make a bag....Here's my new bag.....


Darling huh?...LOL just kidding but I made this to check out my new machine...I should make a tute for this one; its just so easy and I feel I should share....its patternless; I just winged it with my OG bag making skills and came up with this..It really is a 1-hour bag...I put my stuff in it as soon as I finished it!...while doing that I noticed I need a new wallet...I may whip myself up a new one this weekend....my new machine sews so tough and strong; that's why I assumed it was a guy! lol....my other machine softly sews; I actually sewed my finger when I first started sewing and it didn't even bleed...Now if I do that with my new machine I may have to pay for an emergency room visit!!
Yep, its THAT BRAWNY.....
I didn't really need a new machine but I was once again a "victim" (I love online shopping btw) of online shopping...I'm always, always, always looking at sewing stuff and fabric online and I know I should've been asleep at the time I placed the order...but alas, I have it now and I LOVE IT!....I have to buy a few more feet; my other one has all the feet but this one only has 3 or 4....ordering those this weekend....I hope they're not too expensive...I missed making bags for a moment and forgot how much I love making 'em....I don't make as many as I used to...Well I'll say see you later for now, but I'll chat soon!
~~MsKRS~~

No comments:

Post a Comment