Tuesday, November 15, 2011

MsKRS is HAPPY!

My goodies finally came!



the vintage tin full of vintage notions....can we say sewing and bag making gold?



Some of the things that were included in the tin...vintage bias tape!....look at the cool brown one...they called it "mocha"....I am truly in heaven right now!



this needs no words, I love this lady (Lisa Lam, not the lady on the cover! LOL! )



some of Lisa Lam's scrap fabric...did you see that she has sewn on one of them...that one is being kept forever by me!



Delicious new fabric that also came today!....oooohhhhh weeeee!



Lovely Rainbow Kona Cotton at its finest...thanks Hart's Fabrics...I remember going to this fabric store as a kid with my Mom.....super cool that I am now loyal customer....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment