Monday, November 25, 2013

DIY and Refashion everything

Good afternoon folks!...I'm sitting here being majorly stagnated by my huny because I was supposed to have been gone to the stores to get my Thanksgiving food...I was on MY way out at noon but yet I still sit here waiting on him to get it together....I should have just went by myself; but he wants to go...Come on babe, geez....mehhhh....
Anyway, I am dressed and ready to go (been) so I decided to share my outfit today...Its a sewing and refashion mash-up that is really comfy enough to walk around the stores all day lugging turkeys....The first thing I want to mention is my scarf that also doubles as an Obi-style belt....I've worn it as both but today its keeping my neck warm....and the print is just awesome and is so cool for mixing prints like I'm doing today....the next thing I have to mention is my shirt....this used to be my huny's shirt but his style has since changed and he hadn't worn this particular shirt since we've been together (almost 5 years)...He ended up giving it to me and I refashioned it up by slimming the sleeves and the sides to make it fit me....its pretty cool and I love how it turned out and I love wearing it even more....and last but not least my skinnies....I dyed these Teal a while ago with some Tulip fabric dye and its like I have a new pair of jeans...I've worn these often too and the dye has faded some...they were a bit more vibrant than now but no less cool....I may dip 'em again before I finally let 'em go...I always have some kinda dye on hand....
Sooooo, don't chunk old clothes away if they can be changed up to be all CUTE again...
This outfit is the epitome of DIY...everything I have on has been altered to be MY style....This sewing and crafty thing has got me for life....its just THAT cool.....
My huny had better hurry up because if Judge Judy comes on I ain't budgin'! LOL
Talk to you guys soon!
~~MsKRS~~



 I don't know what's up with the crazy pulling in the front but I guess...LOL...



No comments:

Post a Comment