Monday, June 17, 2013

Pretty weather 'round here

Howdy folks!...Its been a couple weeks since I posted but all this pretty sunshine is keeping me away from my sewing machine!  The weather has been been HOT (110 degrees) to comfortable (82-85 degrees) in the last two weeks with the nights getting kinda chilly still...I have been having myself a good ole' time hanging out with my girlfriends; I even went to a wedding recently! I have been sewing though and wearing my things; I wear something I made every single day but I haven't taken any dedicated pictures for my blog...That's bad I know but I have been having so much fun that I don't get around to taking them...my babygirl had a couple of off days and she took a few for me in my Chambray dress (I talked about it in an earlier post)....
It is New Look Pattern #0110 View C.....This is the same view I sewed up my blue Polka dot dress with...I love the way the different fabrics make it look....this is such a comfortable dress, the pattern is great....it sews up so nicely...
Well, I just wanted to pop in and day HEY! to all my bloggy friends and show off my dress...I like to show how they look when I wear them as well as when I make em so y'all can see how they fit....
**MsKRS**




No comments:

Post a Comment