Sunday, June 2, 2013

Mad Men Mania

Of course I'm up in the middle of night again...I've been a latenighter for a as long as I can remember....I get a bit of a break now that my babygirl is a little lady...no need to wake up and get her off to school anymore or the other things the little ones need....but as I said before the duties has not gone but have shifted; I have automatically been elected to take her back and forth to work....no big deal though; I'm not at all complaining...she's my babygirl!...
Anywho, I just wanted to share some photos of my Mad Men dress I raved about in my last post....I wore it the other day and I got a ton of compliments!...I just love to say "Why thank you! I made it myself!".....I may never wear my jeans again...they just hang there, looking lonely...but my dresses are just too cool and the more I make them the better they turn out....I am perfecting technique after technique making my dresses damn near perfect!...Well I didn't have anything much to say this go 'round but I did want to share my Mad Men dress in full effect!
~~MsKRS~~

can you see the sleeves?...awesomeness.....

Yep, this is one HOT dress.....really really.....

~~MsKRS~~

No comments:

Post a Comment