Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Feeling DOWN

Evening all...How is everybody doing?...Me, I feel so scattered...I usually don't share too much personal stuff on my blog; while I vent I don't want to bring anyone down too much....But I don't know where else to share when I just don't feel like verbally saying anything except for here...I use this blog as my personal diary more and more it seems...
My daughter's father passed away....That is all I will say about that as there is really no need to elaborate....there just doesn't seem to be a need...My school situation is horrifying right now too and STILL no job....when it rains it pours.....All I can do is look forward to better days because there are always, always going to be ups and downs....always.....I have been keeping extra busy just trying to keep my sanity....and I did notice that the results have been quite nice...I guess pain really does beget treasure sometimes....
the services were bittersweet for him....my daughter's eyes seem to have lost some of the spark...it may or may not come back....
I will share the photos now....
Talk to everyone as soon as I can...
~~MsKRS~~

pickle jar turned utensil holder
 

pretty top (pattern used)


self-drafted pretty top

fabric paint love; all done free-hand
 















No comments:

Post a Comment