Friday, November 16, 2012

Sewing gives me LIFE

Hey y'all!  I have had some crazy days lately but like everything else, they have seemed to be passing on by...If it weren't for my faith and everything that goes with that along with sewing I don't know what I would do or how I would feel...its just good that I in particular have those things to lean on....whew!...
Anyway, as mentioned earlier, no matter how I feel I still must sew....or at least a refashion or something...my sewing room has to be involved...I will share photos at the end like always...I must say CONGRATULATIONS to my new friends Jake and Nicole on the birth of their twin girls!...I am so excited for them; the girls have some great, loving parents...I am happy to have met em...I snuck in some sewing for them too.....Sew It All Mags come in handy once again; I made the new little ladies some shoes!  I have to make my little cousin Lula a pair too!...My favorite recent piece of life was my visit to Britex Fabrics!!!!!..That is the Mecca of fabric stores in my neck of the woods and it did NOT disappoint...Four floors of sewing goodness..while there I also may have met the next big thing in women's fashion...His name is Abraham and he is currently working on a new women's line...im excited for him and hope he is prosperous...
I started a project last night (a fold-over clutch; blame it on Pinterest) and I'm going to make myself a couple more skirts....I am a skirt and tights girl!...and I love my boots...but I cannot stand Winter or cold....but there is nothing wrong with looking cute in the mean time! (wink-wink)...I'm trying my hand at one of those infinity scarves too...that may lead to a dye job and other craftiness...I just love it!
Here are those pictures of my latest projects
XOXOXOXOXOX
~~MsKRS~~
the Mecca

and they have houseplants in there too!  I am home....

the first pair.....

the second pair....

for the twins....:)




No comments:

Post a Comment