Sunday, January 11, 2015

First makes and model of 2015

Howdy everybody!  I'm sitting here with a damn headache and I don't know where it came from...I just woke up with it....I should be all right in a minute though, I took a couple of Bayer's....I just love the weekends even more nowadays because I wear scrubs all week looking horribly frumpy IMO...the weekends allow me to be ME and wear actual clothes....(I hate wearing scrubs; I'd much rather wear business gear)...and this weekend I wore my latest outfit I made....If you wanna know more about it you can check out my last blog post where I ramble about the pattern, fabric, and other stuff....This one is just to show me wearing the 'fit....
I do have a little to say about the outfit though; such as I didn't make the matching fabric belt...I ended up wearing a super cool thrift find I copped-----> an Olive-colored skinny belt I got for $2.00 on one of my thrifting trips....Brand new too...I love thrifting so much and it goes hand in hand with sewing if you ask me...(See how I start to ramble; ain't nobody asked me nothing LOL)
Overall I LOVED wearing the outfit and here it is....Later my good folks!  Oh, and I'm feeling better already....aspirin to the rescue!.....
~~MsKRS~~

MsKRS Sews

Side shot of my new digs.....

Shot of the back....


Ayeeeeeeee! :)

My thigh high boots though....had to let them out one time....and my belt?...the tag said $22.00; I saved $20.00!....All right now! 



No comments:

Post a Comment