Monday, October 1, 2012

And the crash happens NOW

Hey everybody!...as you might all know I am always feeling something and today is no different...my full moon is slowly dwindling and my energy is trying to follow....I have two courses coming up and remember that huge bill I had?...well I negotiated and the end result was that I pay 10% of the bill and its a go...now you might be saying that's good, or go for it but of course there is always a catch....I don't have my book money...this last stretch is giving me the blues but it always seems the hardest right before it becomes easier....I may just withdraw and resume courses in the winter....even writing that kills me because I hate to be stagnate when I want so badly to go full speed ahead...but I just may have to do that....(super sad face)...
my huny saw my poor state and took me to Hancock's....of course that made me feel better....it always does....I went looking for two certain kinds of fabrics but I ended up getting something else I had been hunting...well, not exactly...LOL....I got a couple things too but of course if you left anything behind, you didn't get enough.....
I may whip up something tonight, I'm up doing laundry and watching one of my all time favorites~Frasier....I have some unfinished projects I can work on too...I have an idea for one bag that has been unfinished since I started sewing! geez.....well I have a few photos to share and I will talk to you good folks later!
**MsKRS**

Super cool Autism awareness ribbon...I wanted fabric but this will do for now....

These were free!!!!!...so many ideas for clothes....:)
my regulars....

No comments:

Post a Comment