Friday, March 29, 2013

Refashion Coolness

Howdy folks!..The sun is happily shining this afternoon and I am here of course sewing and taking care of home...Y'all remember the simple sheath dress I drafted up from another ready-to-wear one I bought before I started sewing?...well, I decided that I wouldn't be wearing it as a dress anymore; I washed it and it shrunk or I gained weight one...but that was a new garment; only worn once when it was a dress....I shortened the length a little more and added a super cute split in the back for extra snazziness...it came out nice and the garment as a shirt I know will get much more wear....Im just not that into short skirts or shorts anymore...Is it the age thing?...maybe, maybe not....
Refashion central!....Okay, photos now!
XOXOXOX
~~MsKRS~~






Me, very happy in my self-drafted sheath dress and DIY obi-style belt...I really loved the look but I didn't want to wear this ensemble or any other with this dress....(shrugs shoulders)

Front side of my new shirt...

Side shot!

A shot of the back...See the split?! :)

Neckline shot...Cool fabric if I do say so myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment